Number: Policy #0003
Department: Access Services
- Currently registered students, including Learning for a Lifetime (LFL) students and those auditing courses.
- Faculty and staff currently employed directly by the University of North Florida.
- Special borrowers with library cards are not eligible to use library databases from off campus. These cards only allow borrowing library items.
- Students and faculty of the College of Continuing Education are not eligible to use library databases from off campus.
- Alumni with special borrowing privileges are not eligible.
All users who are physically in the library can access the UNF library databases and subscriptions. Please see the information desk for UNF library visitor login information.