Ask a Question!
General Library Information; Services to Distance Learners/Profs; Spanish-speaker; Liaison to Brooks College of Health
MS in Library and Information Studies; BA in Spanish, Latin American Studies minor
Use the tabs above or the links below to move between the pages of this guide.
- About the Library - Contact info and a bit of general information about the Thomas G. Carpenter Library
- Just the Basics - Helpful vocabulary & instructions on using the discovery service OneSearch
- Library of Congress Classification - About Library of Congress call numbers and a list of which letters are for which subjects
- Doing Research - General info on how to get started on your research projects
- Citing Sources - Intro to copyright compliance and citation