The Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service obtains materials that are not owned by the UNF Library from other libraries for current UNF faculty, students and staff.
- The Library will request articles, books, primary documents, etc
- The majority of ILL request have no associated cost.
- Please allow 10 business days for ILL request to be filled
Items with restrictions and prohibitions
- Whole volumes of periodicals, reference books, computer programs, pre-1800 imprints, rare books, popular videos, manuscripts, and genealogical materials are typically not provided via ILL.
- Textbooks requests will be canceled at the department's discretion.
- Videotapes, media materials, compact discs, dissertations/theses and other expensive, fragile, or unique items may not be loaned by Libraries participating in the interlibrary loan service.