Distance Learning at UNF
The Thomas G. Carpenter Library supports the educational goals of the University by providing information resources, services, and programs that encourage study and learning, support instruction and academic programs, facilitate research and scholarship, and engage the university-at-large and the broader communities we serve.
Most Library services are fully available online. What you can expect:
- Access to millions of journal articles available electronically from over 300 online databases.
- ILL (Interlibrary Loan) services for those articles we can't access online, with electronic delivery.
- Nearly a quarter of a million e-books avaialble through OneSearch or the e-books link in Databases by Subject.
- Reference services via LibAnswers, text, IM, email, and phone.
- We can do Skype or Collaborate sessions as needed. Please fill out the Appointment Request form and indicate that you would like a Skype or Collaborate session.
Navigating this Guide
You can use the tabs at the top or the links below to move through the pages of this guide.
- Off-Campus Access - Info on accessing online resources and assistance from outside the UNF network
- OneSearch - Links to a full guide on our OneSearch discovery tool
- E-book Collections - Links you to a full guide on our E-book collections
- Evaluating Internet Sources - Tips on researching using the Internet
- Interlibrary Loan - Info on ILL services available to distance learners
- Other Resources - Links and Info for staying connected to campus
Distance Learning Librarian
General Library Information; Services to Distance Learners/Profs; Spanish-speaker; Liaison to Brooks College of Health
MS in Library and Information Studies; BA in Spanish, Latin American Studies minor