On Wednesday, June 19, 2019, the UNF Interlibrary Loan System will be moving from ILLiad to Tipasa, a cloud-based system that will simplify and streamline the interlibrary loan experience.
What this means for you:
- You will automatically be directed to Tipasa instead of ILLiad on Wednesday, June 19, 2019. The user interface will look a bit different, so we encourage you to become familiar with it at that time.
- The username and password to access your Interlibrary Loan account will be the same as it was before
- Checking your requests, downloading your articles, and renewing your books will be easier and more efficient
- Any outstanding requests initiated in ILLiad when the migration to Tipasa occurs, will be maintained and processed
- We are unable to migrate your ILL request history or received articles from ILLiad to Tipasa, so please be sure to save any information you need by Monday, September 30th, 2019, using this link: https://unf.illiad.oclc.org/illiad/logon.html
For questions, please contact the Interlibrary Loan Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.