Our new next-generation Integrated Library System is live as of Tuesday, July 13, 2021.
What this means for you:
- Use the OneSearch search box on the Library home page to search across our print, digital and electronic resources, and then use the limiters on the search results page to narrow your results.
- All library holdings, including all course reserves, can be searched in OneSearch.
- Search individual databases just as you always have.
- Everything you have checked out will still appear in your new library account.
- Links to library materials in Canvas courses may need to be updated. Review your Canvas course pages and other places where you would have created links to library materials and rebuild them by searching for the item in the new and improved OneSearch.
As with any major system migration, there may be a few unanticipated issues which arise, so we ask for your patience. We will communicate any updates on this guide.
To learn more about the new library discovery service, schedule a Research Consultation appointment or Library Instruction session, or Chat With Us.
Let us know what you think! Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.