If you cannot log in to library resources always try clearing your cookies and cache first.
UNF Login Problems
Issues logging in via UNF credentials:
- After three failed login attempts on any account that uses your N number, your account is locked temporarily for 5 minutes.
- OpenAthens, Tipasa, Canvas, MyWings, email apps on devices, and UNF computers all the same login.
- When you reset your password, be sure to change it on all your devices (smartphones, iPads, laptops, etc) and apps (e-mail, wireless, etc). If the devices or services keep trying the old password, your account will become locked.
- If your UNF account is still locking up, contact the UNF Help Desk at 904-620-4357, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Common Problems
- Only current UNF students and employees can use OpenAthens for UNF.
- OpenAthens utilizes cookies. Please set your browser to accept cookies from:
- Redirect request problems: OpenAthens connects to sites that UNF has designated and configured. If OpenAthens is not configured to handle authentication to a site you will see the message “We cannot redirect your request”. You can try accessing the site via the library Databases page, linking to the site without OpenAthens or report the error the eResources Support Team.
- If you utilize Zotero as a citation manager and you are experiencing access issues, turn off the proxy redirection.
- OpenAthens will not support Internet Explorer 11 after February 28th, 2022 please ensure you are using a supported browser if you are encountering access issues.