The Thomas G. Carpenter Library supports the educational goals of UNF by providing information resources, services, and programs to encourage scholarship, instruction, research, and life-long learning. The library provides many traditional services virtually to best serve UNF’s online learning community. Faculty teaching online are able to:
- Obtain access to millions of journal articles (print & electronic) from UNF’s 300+ subscription databases
- Access e-Books via OneSearch or through the database list (From library homepage, select “Find Databases”, enter “ebooks” into the search box. Select Go.)
- Request materials through ILL (Interlibrary Loan) when otherwise inaccessible
- Partake in reference services and research consultations; both services are offered in-person and online.
Research & Instruction
- Request instruction. The UNF Librarians are happy to offer library instruction for your online course(s). You can either contact the Instruction Team or complete the Library Instruction Request Form. In the Location field, please select Online Session (synchronous) or Online Recording (asynchronous).
- Make a research appointment. (Via online video in Zoom or Teams).