Beginning August 7, 2019, the Student Resources library guide will be visible in all of your canvas courses. This default guide consists of materials and resources to benefit your students with their coursework.
Benefits of this integration:
- enable users to easily find the library’s resources and services for their courses rather than to have to locate an added resource.
- allow students to benefit from resources paid for by their tuition.
- bring greater awareness to the scholarly and critical resources that support their curricular needs.
- greatly benefit distance learning students who receive less library instruction, and would therefore be able to gain stream-lined access into the library.
- allow students to chat with a librarian directly in Canvas to support their curricular needs.
- streamline access to library services and benefit the campus community.
The library guide as seen below is the default for all canvas courses. If you want to have this substituted for specific library guide, please contact email@example.com. For additional information or questions please contact Dan Feinberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.