Request Physical Material Pickup
Physical pickup of items: Available for walk-up or curbside pickup
*Must have a UNF issued ID to use this service
- The Carpenter Library must have a physical copy of the item on the shelf
- Items will be checked out prior to patron arrival and will be placed in a bag with the due date on the outside
- Patron will be required to show their UNF Osprey 1Card to library staff when picking up items
- Same day fulfillment will not be available. Please allow 24 hours to complete the request
- Patrons will be notified when the item is available for pickup or if their items are unavailable
- Physical material pickup can be picked up from the Information desk during library building operating hours.
- Curbside pickup days and times
- Tuesday: 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Wednesday: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Thursday: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
On the day of pickup:
If walk-up was chosen, patrons will come to the Information Desk to pickup checked out items.
If curbside was chosen, patrons will follow the map to the designated pickup area and call 904-620-2615. Items will be brought out and placed in the trunk of the vehicle.