Ask a Question!
What is RefWorks?
RefWorks is an online research/citation management tool that allows you to collect, store, and manage information.
With RefWorks, you can:
- create your own database of references;
- export references from article databases and from the Web;
- generate in-text citations and bibliographies
Getting Started with RefWorks
Accessing RefWorks: Click here to access RefWorks.
- You can use RefWorks from off-campus as long as you are logged in to the Library.
Creating an Account: New users must first create an individual account in order to use RefWorks:
- After accessing RefWorks, you will come to the "RefWorks User Login for University of North Florida" page.
- Click on Sign up for a New Account
- Fill in all fields in the New User Information box
- Enter your email address in the E-mail Address field (does not need to be your UNF email)
- Click on Register
NOTE: A confirmation email will be sent to you with your user login, password, and information.
MLIS, University of South Carolina BA History, University of Florida