The Thomas G. Carpenter Library is hosting workshops this semester to get to know the new RefWorks.
· Tuesday, October 18 at 12:00 p.m. 2102A
· Thursday, October 20 at 4:00 p.m. (online)
· Wednesday, November 2 at 12:00 p.m. 2102A
· Thursday, November 3 at 10:00 a.m. 2102A
· Monday, November 14 at 2:00 p.m. (online)
· Tuesday, November 15 at 10 a.m. 2102A
Additionally, informational webinars presented by the RefWorks Product Manager (ProQuest), and recordings of past ones can be found at:
Visit us on social media!
RefWorks is an online citation management tool that allows you to collect, manage and organize research papers and documents.
With RefWorks, you can:
Currently, RefWorks is available using two platforms, Legacy RefWorks and Refworks (new). This guide will focus on RefWorks. Legacy users may migrate at their own pace until September 2017, when the legacy version is retired. For more information about the transition visit the Transitioning to the New RefWorks page.