Optional Troubleshooting Tips
If you experience a database that is not working, you can report this to email@example.com. If you want to try to troubleshoot what’s causing the database not to work properly, try the tips below.
- If you are off campus, make sure you are logged in as a UNF affiliated user. See instructions on how to do that by going to Remote Access
- Wait and try again in 5 minutes in a different browser. It might have been a glitch.
- Clear your cache or cookies, not just your browsing history.
- Test accessing the database in multiple browsers: Chrome, Firefox, IE edge, etc
- Check to make sure you are using the latest (or recent) version of the browser.
- Make sure you are allowing pop up windows.
- Test if you can access other UNF databases.