The Thomas G. Carpenter Library supports the educational goals of the university by providing information resources, services, and programing that encourage scholarship, support instruction, and facilitate research and scholarship. The library looks to engage the university-at-large and meet the needs of UNF's students, faculty, staff, and community.
A large majority of library services are available online. What you can expect:
- Access to millions of journal articles available electronically from nearly 300 online research databases.
- ILL (Interlibrary Loan) services for those articles we can't access online, with electronic delivery.
- Over a quarter of a million e-books avaialble through OneSearch or the e-books link in Databases by Subject.
- Reference services via LibAnswers, text, IM, email, and phone.
- Online research consultations with liaison librarians through Skype, WebEx, Canvas Conferences, Google +, and BlueJeans.
- Schedule a Research Consultation and choose your meeting type. Both in person and distance learning consultations are highly regarded by the librarians.