The Thomas G. Carpenter Library supports the educational goals of the University by providing information resources, services, and programs that encourage study and learning, support instruction and academic programs, facilitate research and scholarship, and engage the university-at-large and the broader communities we serve.
Most Library services are fully available online. What you can expect:
- Access to millions of journal articles available electronically from nearly 300 online research databases.
- ILL (Interlibrary Loan) services for those articles we can't access online, with electronic delivery.
- Over a quarter of a million e-books avaialble through OneSearch or the e-books link in Databases by Subject.
- Reference services via LibAnswers, text, IM, email, and phone.
- Online Research Consultations - Skype, WebEx, Canvas Conferences, Google +, etc. are great ways to "meet" with a librarian if you don't live nearby. Just fill out the Appointment Request form and choose your meeting type. The librarian will contact you to determine the best tool for the session.