The Thomas G. Carpenter Library supports the educational goals of the University by providing information resources, services, and programs that encourage study and learning, support instruction and academic programs, facilitate research and scholarship, and engage the university-at-large and the broader communities we serve.
Most Library services are fully available online. What you can expect:
- Access to millions of journal articles available electronically from over 300 online databases.
- ILL (Interlibrary Loan) services for those articles we can't access online, with electronic delivery. Mail delivery of physical items is also available.
- Nearly a quarter of a million e-books avaialble through OneSearch or the e-books link in Databases by Subject.
- Reference services via LibAnswers, text, IM, email, and phone.
- We can do online video sessions via Collaborate, Skype, Google Hangouts, etc. as needed. Please fill out the Appointment Request Form for individual "meetings" or the Library Instruction Request for class sessions and indicate that you would like an online session.